Slogans, page-4

1. 33,424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 880
    well if you follow what has not been named and shamed down in Sydney with the latest outbreak you might be right, but with this Sydney outbreak I think the Vaas family has had the last laugh as Maxie Walker would have said. the GoFundMe page did not make a millionaire but it could be said to put him well on the way.

I think he did Chuck, and Hair was right to call it but I thought there would be retribution at some point at the time. 30 years, better late than never, maybe?

And 30 years later retribution has come in a big way with the spreading of the virus now known as the Sydney Limo Driver Outbreak.

I do not buy the idea that when you are transporting foreign air crew, you would stupidly be so cavalier as to not take precautions. NSW Police are shocking, they could not find William Tyrrell let alone throw the book at someone for spreading COVID, but to me, the cause of the Sydney outbreak is obvious,

You do not need to know much about evidence collection, identity politics, and Australian geopolitical policing practices to figure out the culprit of the latest outbreak.

Bit like the subterfuge over the Murali incident 30-40 years ago, perhaps it is just a coincidence but With root causes, I do not believe in irony of ironies or crazy calamitous coincidences.

Last edited by JCoure: 23/07/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.