Slogans, page-2

1. 33,628 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 883
    Jay would think that The retribution wrought on NSW and Queensland from COVID via the limousine drive was ironical payback for What NSW Umpire Darrell Hair and Queensland Umpire Ross Emerson did to Muthiah Muralitharan’s spin bowling, calling him for chucking, no ball for throwing back at the **ba all those years ago?

Chaminda Vaas and Muttiah Muralitharan played together. the Vaas family presumably would not think much of NSW and Queensland from the no ball, throwing episode,

but then again when at the SCG, there were more supportive slogans for Sri Lanka Cricket than Australia.

When I was in the Bondi/ Randwick end, people used to cheer Chaminda more than the Aussies which I thought really strange.

Bit like the One China Policy, or Immigration Restrictions Act or out of control immigration, may be right at the time but the devilish outcome meant that AUstralia lost in the end and reaped what it sowed.

Such was the case with the Murali no ball, it might have been right at the time but in the end AUstralia lost overall, albeit 30 years later. That FEDEX film with Tom Hanks, I will never watch the same way again.

I wonder who is dealing with COVID better, Sri Lanka or AUstralia?

Stop the Planes, Stop the Virus.
    Last edited by JCoure: 23/07/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.