ADY 0.00% 1.1¢ admiralty resources nl.

sloppy reporting, page-11

1. 67 Posts.
    gogreen - accept your point however conversely what is your experience and/or qualification to judge whether a company's management is in fact clever and worth its salt.

As an example - under any measure of reasonable 'Quality Assurance' procedures within a modern business - we would not likely have had the wrong crushers supplied - ie where was the interaction with the supplier along the way.
    Are we so shoe-string in places that we can not effectively control our activities?

Does anyone reading these posts believe that the management has done a great job of recent times?
    Credit where credit due - but it is my opinion that none is owed just at the present - I can only applaud after the achievement is made.

As you can appreciate it is in my and every other shareholders interest that our management team does well and that is what we all wish for - but it is difficult for me to applaud what seem to be basic control measures gone missing of recent times - purchasing,contracts,cash flow etc.

ADY is a long term proposition for me and I find it interesting that our entire market cap is barely the same worth as 20 small shipments ( 1 million T ) at spot price -without being rude I invested for the minerals and based upon performance to date believe that there would certainly be other management teams that could meet and exceed the recent performance.

Certainly felt slapped in the face with the sophisticated investors tranche the other day after just being flogged by the opes debacle. Why is it so wrong for ordinary investors to seek absolute transparency for all dealings.
    Quite frankly the confidential card is way overplayed at times.

Like many others on HC I look forward to better times ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $406 36.91K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1100000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 490165 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.41am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.