ADY 10.0% 1.1¢ admiralty resources nl.

sloppy reporting, page-45

1. 262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I've been following these posts with much interest. I don't say much normally but feel like a little word tonight. I've been an ADY holder for about 12 months with a pretty substantial holding by my standards. The first time I got onto this forum and saw reference to PT's postings on TS was an eye opener. I was appalled to find him announcing that ADY was an 'announcement-driven' stock - might as well say all style and no substance, as the past few months have shown.

Then, when I look at those very announcements, usually they are poorly expressed, repetitive and just plain boring. There is usually just enough of a hint at future possibilities to keep people interested - but rarely any substance. I'm tempted to recommend PT contact my academic, linguist father (84 yo) to get some lessons in how to write clearly and convincingly. The least he could do is get someone to check his prose and tidy it up a bit.

Like most of you, I have great hopes, but nothing that comes out publicly gives me much confidence. I am now sorely tempted to chuck it in, and put my money into something more professional - but I'll probably hang on and give them another chance. Either I'm a sucker or a mad punter - who knows. Might have a night-cap now and reflect on it a bit more...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $12.36K 1.125M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 802145 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 706594 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.29pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.