CCA 13.2% 6.0¢ change financial limited

Slow and Steady….

1. 9 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Wins the race.

CCA never enjoyed the lofty valuations of the last tech boom, and in many ways thank goodness. Those companies that did by and large raised big licks (as we all would) but in chasing top line to appease the market got fat, lazy and swollen with mediocre strategy and staff…. Before the market did a 180 and demanded profit!! Most of them are now gone or wound into other larger groups.

CCA had the stink from Chimp Change days, Ivy Koin etc… and it couldn’t shake it to move the share price. Apart from that day it was confused with Coca Cola! Fast forward a few lifeline cap raises and it’s a turnaround story fit for a Taylor Swift song, we have a company, with 18m turnover, breaking even, in the early throws of significant growth phase, millions in the bank, hundred of customers and a global presence. Persistence masterclass!

I’ve been in this stinker a long time, and its below average valuation of old was probably fair in hindsight.

I wonder though as the savvy private and curious institutional investors sift through the ashes of the listed fintech space, looking for survivors, what they will think of this undervalue gem.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.007(13.2%)
Mkt cap ! $37.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 6.0¢ 5.9¢ $7.756K 129.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 171476 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.0¢
  Change
0.007 ( 3.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.9¢ 6.0¢ 5.9¢ 21942
Last updated 12.18pm 26/04/2024 ?
CCA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.