EXT 11.1% 1.0¢ excite technology services ltd

slow and steady wins the race, page-12

1. 7,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    sambora Hi guys, I am sorry, I dumped yas all for ags today, I am exhausted making all this money.........hahaha
    In reply to your last message Sambora. I have posted this before, I am a member of Fat Prophets and keep in touch with a guy from there called Gavin Wendt. Have you heard of him? I asked him in the early days to please look at ext for me, which he did. He had a meeting with peter. On his return I asked him, should I stay or should I go.....His reply, in writing via email was, you hold onto those ext shares girl, they will be the next BMN. Hence, I have only purchased more since. The only reason they will not recommend them to their clients is (as we have all seen), because of the many shares on offer, they fall trap to the day traders, something their clients dont handle.

Have you ever studied the BMN site, I recommend you do, they have that infra red type thingo map, have a look at that where we are in Namibia.

I still think I am going to be damn filthy rotten rich..........just biding my time

Harlee

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $14.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $30.32K 3.344M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3326849 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 11732004 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.