AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Chicka my friend , I was a bigger pusher and yes i will return...

1. 559 Posts.
    Chicka my friend , I was a bigger pusher and yes i will return but not at these levels i sold out around these levels so i have not problems getting back in.

Over the last 16 months when AGS dipped it was because the market corrected or delays in reports.

The reason i sold is becuase i waited for a 25,000 + tonnes in the JORC report for 1 square km this didnt happened market re-acted .

We know the rest of the western zone is not smooth sailing .

Will the SP be over $3 in 4 to 6 months very likely but i really think the SP will soften below $2 if no news comes out and going on track record it has been slow . we will have april drill resaults in late may or early june.

So May month is slow why should i pay a higher price when i think it will go lower then current price and at the volume i want to but at its a big hit.

Like i said i am not bagging AGS i love this share it was my first stock ever . It's done wonders to me lolll

as i have said before . Godd luck to all my 2 cent worth is i think i can get in cheaper then these levels.

Tajer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.