FMG 1.96% $17.97 fortescue ltd

slow down in china, page-37

1. 5,436 Posts.
    dfrith20,
    Thanks for Informative and useful post,but not since it is not complete.I ask you same questions as i did to cheezy.
    What can one expect out of a company that just got into production in May.? Surely you can see that infrastructure cost money. Now how about telling us more about china and india slowing down.
    True and facts that China is slowing down .Slowing down does not mean coming to a stop . Slowing down from 200 kph to 180 kph is still considered speeding.
    So i just like to demonstrate ,that although points raised by yourself or cheezy are facts ,at same time not painting a fair picture of FMG when compared with the rest of the market.The market has slowed down as well.
    The capital raising is for the expansion in the production ,and not to meet the debt as you may like to see it.
    If there is a doubt ,the chinese companies would not line up with more cash up front to raise money.
    Agree that risks exist in any share in this market. While FMG is still on the lips of both neg and pos posters. I feel comfortable to hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.97
Change
-0.360(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $55.32B
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.10 $18.28 $17.97 $250.7M 13.82M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 104054 $17.96

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.07 4370 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.