BPT 0.00% $1.50 beach energy limited

slow mover, page-15

1. 21,254 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2066
    Hey Speculator. That teacher in you is going to drive you crazy. You are getting too close to the woods to see the trees.
    NOTHING can be satisfatorily deduced yet from what is available in all of those reports and presentations UNTIL the fracking and the proposed horizontals have been drilled and completed. But, there IS enough there to "guess" that 218 and 855 are probably the mother lodes of what could very likely be the development of an entirely new shale gas industry in Australia. Not if, but, how big.
    All the calculations from which you are trying to deduce "logical" conclusions are based upon "interim" details and really are doing nothing but spin you in circles. There are still massive processes to go through and I, for one, am MORE than happy to leave the next bit of work up to qualified, experienced drillers and Geologists.
    The ONLY logical CONCLUSION that I am prepared to make at this time is that those experienced drillers and geologists seem to be VERY excited about progress to date and the ultimate prospects.
    Now, all of your calculations can be kicked out the window if some major comes in with either a large j/v offer, or a complete t/o from left field which will create an entirely new ball game.
    Sit back and watch the pros play the game and hopefully, have an enjoyable ride with both BPT and ICN.
    If you want to drive yourself really crazy, try to work out who is stuffing around with BPT's share registry and try to deduce what is their ultimate motive.
    But, I still love reading your thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.50
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.422B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.51 $1.52 $1.49 $6.922M 4.618M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 390051 $1.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.51 165061 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.