CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

slow pony, page-15

1. 7,432 Posts.
    Further-
    The problem that the likes of ctindale faces is that it would appear that CFU don't Leak info prior to Announcements.
    See the Nuon deal as an example.
    This also showed the Lack of UK interest in CFU because they [d'AIM]had this Nuon Announcement for a whole Trading period but did little with it only waited for the Oz Market to Whooska it 80% up and then,and only then did the UK market make it's run,following the ASX lead.

I was highly disappointed though that the ASX was informed of this Placement by the DOW wire service,and then we ASX get Trading Halted leaving the blessed AIM open all thru this "Schmozzle"!
    I took that as CFU management is getting Euro Centric."We play with the BigBoys of d'City of London"
    Buggers don't read,care or able to work out your News,Management Dills don't play pussy foot with them!!

ahhh gezus,I can't stand Southern Melbournites that get Uppity about making it in England!!Equal on the World Stage Guff!!
    ya suppose to THRASH 'em Clowns not get bleeding Friendly get in bed with d'P^*# etc.

ps-sorry surely,don't get surly I don't mean ya wife!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.