POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

slow reaction to results, page-12

1. 21 Posts.

ah yes a wager if it hits 50c in the next year you pay me $100K, and you made a big song and dance and a lot of I have big balls to take on steve mosh.. also a claim that you have lots of money millions even in KAL which turned out to be nothing more than a big fib... suprised you still post after all that?

if i am not misteaken POS traded at 55c 4 days ago 10% away from paying me $100K ? after a drop of almost half and it hasnt been a year yet? now i know i said if it got around this price i would buy again but no.. dont think i will now.. and I know the market had a big shake out, but i still say 50c is coming..

but you are a smart good gambler that is for sure. I wish i did take you on to scare you as it fell this week....

India, yes we deal with them a lot.. could they replace china's boom i think not.. they still have women digging trenches.. in their warehouse's they employ more indians instead of purchasing fork lifts as its cheaper, serious, its like a army of ants moving box's, they wear glad wrap for a mask when angle grinding.. or they peer through their fingers when they weld.. country is too poor and backward.. ok you can employ them for $2 per week, $3 for a skilled local.. but its all call centers not factorys producing goods for export.. nothign that imports money to boom like china..

see with china they buy our resources to build product to export and sell back to us, then with the profits they buy more resouces to build things.. india is not that advanced by any stretch of the imagination.. so wont fill the gap of china.

good luck though mate.. i wish you all the best, you have been good entertainment in the past..

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $3.602K 914.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 46794988 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 4931831 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.