SI6 0.00% 0.2¢ si6 metals limited

Slow Results, page-37

1. 6,543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Ring up BML and get them to take this out of the ANN:
    Exploration activities on 6 of these anomalies will commence
    today and continue through the December 2014 quarter.
    You all think this is some kind of a competition ,its not...
    I do this for a living...
    I have tried to help you all but for some strange reason a poster that goes to work then comes home posts some vile has a quick look and you take it for gospel.
    So far i've been called a pumper,dribbler,bad speller,dreamer,ramper and i have done nothing but explain theres finance there in the JV,drilling dates,charts,relay a 30 min call to your chairman,emailed BCL,your resistance points,list of your s/p for major ann ,manipulation points in the s/p,resistance levels and even more than that.
    I have posted for just over a week ,i'm not here for ticks,i'm not here for some of you to edit my posts and slag me off for some petty jealous posting crown,i bring readers to BML because of the work i put into a short term hold between patterns and this is how you treat new posters here.I suggest if you want to get out or even hold for a distance you be very careful in false prophets and they way you treat experience in the market.
    I put around a 100 hrs a week into trading this is not a comp,this is my job.
    I will warn you all again you need help here to expose this coy as posters are getting chased by a fluent level of rudeness.
    Bozz i do not get upset i have had enough,i am known across HC as one of the most genuine posters and you will find it hard for anyone to dislike me because i dont get up set easily.
    Go on the LOM thread or any for a fact and look at the level of support you will see for me.
    NOw help me to help you...for gods sake...cut the crap

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SI6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.737M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 37617337 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 14386896 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SI6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.