SI6 0.00% 0.2¢ si6 metals limited

Great post 1982...the one thing we all have in common is we are...

1. 316 Posts.
    Great post 1982...the one thing we all have in common is we are ALL here to make some coin...the fact is some here know more than they will ever let on and others will pretent to know more than everyone else, I am not pointing any fingers at anyone...the facts as they stand are drilling is on going...two
    batches of samples have been sent...we are waiting for results that have been delayed from when we expected them...frustrating yes...disaster no...I have been speaking with PV every week or two for the past 3-4 years and have always found him willing to discuss openly about were BML stands...nothing that would be considered insider knowledge...he is as frustrated as we are and has spoken directly to lab management in regards to the delays...PV is neck deep in BML for exactly the same reasons as we all are to make money...does a 3-4 week delay
    on the first batch of sample results delay our
    JORC statement, BFS or mining application no it won't...there are some excellent posters on this thread with some great info and points of views so let's not become like many others with the infighting... Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SI6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.737M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 59535139 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 15058259 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SI6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.