slow talking abbott, page-17

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    LOL boatboy, I wouldnt have thought you would be one of the conspiratorial types like some here in respect to the major pollsters.
    You are much better than that and I guess its just your understandable disappointment in Abbotts ratings that has you clutching for a possible cause.

Boatboy you need not look further than the man himself. The slow walking, slow talking tony. Some coalition supporters here at least have acknowledged the problem with Abbott and imo they are on the mark. Most Liberal voters cringe over Tony and would love to have Malcolm Turnbull returned. Tony is a weathervane, shifty, lacking in depth, and only good at playing on peoples fears. The latter worked for a time but its now worn thin and he is as welcome as stale cheese.

The polls in fact tell the story and I have said for ages that given his unpopularity, once the 2pp voting intentions tighten he would be in jeopardy. Both Gillard and Abbott may contest the next election and if so the result imo will be close. However if Julia Gillard were replaced by Shorten or Rudd imo Abbott would lose the election. By election time State Liberal Governments will have turned many voters back to Labor and will impact the Federal scene.

Time will tell. Isnt democracy a wonderful thing lol.

cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.