CFR 0.00% 0.6¢ cluff resources pacific nl

Wow, that is some first-grade impatience talking there ;)The...

1. 1,047 Posts.
    Wow, that is some first-grade impatience talking there ;)

The results are due by the end of the month as per their prior announcement. If they do not make that deadline I expect there will be at least an update on Thursday about what is going on, like they did before on the delay getting the quick results on the small sample.

And I would imagine it is a lot more involved than just crushing the sample. For one thing they will be multiple smaller samples from various locations that all need to be tested separately. And I would imagine it is being tested against all available extraction methods to determine how they can get the largest amount of gold that is still incrementally more valuable. That may mean just crushing and filtering, and if so, so be it. But it may also mean something a lot more involved than that.

I think anyone selling down right now is being really foolish. Especially this close to getting actual feedback about what we can expect from the gold field. There will be plenty of time to sell down on April 1st if the results are disappointing (which seems extremely unlikely to me).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.