CFR 0.00% 0.6¢ cluff resources pacific nl

I'm sure that a day to crush 500kg of rocks sounds reasonable on...

1. 1,047 Posts.
    I'm sure that a day to crush 500kg of rocks sounds reasonable on the face of it... but how much do you reckon that would tell them about how to get the gold extracted?

As I said, it's not just a matter of "crush, see gold, count amount, done!"... they need to determine whether crushing is even the right way to go for all of it. Instead of using just a single method (Hulk Smash!) they need to try a large range of extraction processes so they can determine what will give Cluff the biggest return. And for all I know they may even be making that distinction separately for each of the smaller samples that are part of that 500kg so they can adapt the process depending on the part of the dig-site if that turns out to be better.

Taking the small sample as a bit of a guide, it would not surprise me if there were something in the order of 30 separate samples in that one 500kg. Now look at how long it took to properly check the initial small sample and get it authenticated. I think giving them till the end of the month to get through 30 more like it is really not a big ask.

And when you try and drum up panic here pretending like this timeline was unexpected, you look more like a ramper than someone concerned to get their money back. (Although if the latter is all you are interested in, you'll have your money back in your wallet very soon now).

For my part, I am very happy with the new CFR management so far. There have been regular announcements when there was something substantial to announce... and when they slipped their deadline on the small sample, they provided an updated announcement before the deadline passed. You really cannot reasonably ask for more than that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.