NXS 3.64% 28.5¢ next science limited

yes, the train is finally departing.But, i'll put that one down...

1. 27,328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3210
    yes, the train is finally departing.

But, i'll put that one down to experience.

Normally, i would say, be set about a month before a significant milestone, to check you cheap entry.

Just, seems a bit of overhang of the rights issue, and as i've said before, expected, more selling immediately post ex date. Why wait to sell at 29, when the market was paying 33 a week or more before on the ex?

Anyway, those waiting for 22 , forget it.

Interesting, that my original guess to a pull back at 28, was not far off the mark!!!

That was guaged on the 1 for 4. If it had been 1 for 1, i'd have tipped lower, but, given also the LT approaching, also to bouy it,

Should be a good ride from here.

And just keep in mind, that at any given day, from left of field, JV talks are in progress on many fronts, including CRUX.

When? go get your own peice of string, but i can tell you, that IMO, if CRUX gets JV's for a cash component, that could significantly erase our debt, the profile of NXS changes dramatically to a LT cash cow, and possible free carried, or LT cash into crux. And imo, targets 1.00+ on sentiment.

ATM, i think we might run to 50c on succesful LT connection, there is positioning atm for that, and on the event itself, Yipp.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
0.010(3.64%)
Mkt cap ! $83.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 28.5¢ 26.5¢ $50.38K 184.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6191 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 12524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.