RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

slowest day in a while!, page-5

1. 1,087 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 500
    We managed 22.5 on one share after close. (Finally the bots in our favour). I don't think today was a bad day to have and we can't really gauge anything from such a low volume day only 400k shares ended up being traded compared to the 3 million plus shares we have been seeing on green days. If anything it shows there aren't any big sellers out there trying to get out and the share price managed to hold its ground above 22 all day. IMO volume will come back in as the week closes out as zinc prices race along nicely with the current price being 1.3432, the highest it's been in over two weeks. I wouldn't be surprised if we push through 23 and finish the week on a higher high and lower low to what we have been seeing over the last 8 months if this is the case well the uptrend is still firmly intact. All in all though the fundamentals are fantastic and day to day trades on a small cap stock don't mean that much especially on the volume we saw today, if you were smart you would have purchased more today .

GLTAH IMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.