EMR 0.76% $4.00 emerald resources nl

slowing down, page-55

1. 528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Sorry Lordlarry but I tend to disagree but hey everyone is entitled to their opinion.

This company gives us the facts as they occur and I see no point in giving interim announcements of half completed "goings on" that often get skewed by those using HC. There are too many "visionaries" around who can make up a half truth just to suck in potential investors
    and send a spec shareprice to somewhere that it doesn't deserve to be.

The facts are what management have stated in their announcements so far.............nothing more and I hope nothing less. When I hear that they have finance in place, the power line is complete, the bridge is complete, they have some equipment on site to start mining operations and they have a processing plant to gobble the stuff up then I'll be a little more confident, but really there's no point getting overly excited until all of that has actually occurred. That is still some way off at this stage it would seem.

Sorry for being a killjoy but I've seen too many specs get pumped up on HC on the back of absolute BS by some posters (thankfully not here yet) and I would say that EMR management are doing a good job of not letting that happen!

And NO, I'm not any part of the management team I can assure you!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.