ATN 0.00% 0.2¢ ashburton minerals limited

Gibba,Re "Mt Webb is a duster in my opinion."... what is your...

1. TTH
    1,255 Posts.
    Gibba,

Re "Mt Webb is a duster in my opinion."

... what is your opinion based on, and have you any qualifications or lay-person understanding of what has been published to interpret that it is a duster ... or is it just guessing?

I have neither, but it does seem to me that they've taken a huge amount of soil samples & other forms of logging that need to be interpreted over the coming months, and it's a really huge area i.e. they've literally only just scratched the surface.

That said, I originally got in at 2.2c and sold half at 6c & the rest at 3.5c, immediately thereafter placing another buy order at 2.2c (which almost got sold to yesterday!).

Whilst I know little about this industry, I get the feeling from what has been released (& discussed) that they are getting back to fair value, and have some upside in the next 6 months. To my mind it's a matter of whether to wait & try to reload even lower, or keep to my original 2.2c price and let fate decide. For the moment I'm leaning to the later ... the bid remains.

Cheers.

p.s. whilst I made a nice profit on ATN, unfortunately I also dabbled on ATNOA, which I'm stuck with for the moment! Hence the 'position' disclosure

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.