WJA 0.00% 14.8¢ wameja limited

Hi Elikater.I see that no one has responded. Whilst not...

1. 277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Hi Elikater.

I see that no one has responded. Whilst not technical analysis as such, I've copied below a post I put on hotcoper about ESV back on the 22nd February this year. I predicted at the time that the share price would be re rated from the current 70's to over $1 within a few monts, which has proven accurate. I've not paid much attention to the stock since then, but $1.04 is probably still light of it's real worth, as I'd value the stock around $1.20. If I have the time I'll share why later. Anyway, my post FYI is below.

ESV is worth placing on the radar.

This is a very specialized software niche, with ESV software applications sitting on 75 telco networks globally. The company is benefiting from the convergence in pre-paid and post paid billing systems, as well as the long awaited pick-up in global telco spending.

The company acquired a French competitor ‘Ferma SA’ in November 2005, only to follow this with 2 earnings downgrades in December 2005 and February 2006. This has provided a potential good buying opportunity, with the shares trading at a discount even after the recent increase from 60's to mid 70's.

It looks promising that ESV will re-install some confidence with its 1st half 2007 result, as well as demonstrate robust cash-flow generation, and the share price will IMO be re-rated accordingly with >$1 a distinct possibility within months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WJA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.