MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

slowly crumbling, page-39

1. 2,465 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 346
    Ive just topped up at 58.5.

Whats changed, a delay in the farm out announcement, anyone who has been involved in deals with numerous parties understands the complexities involved, the technical data that requires analysis, the due diligence required, the internal approval processes that need to be followed, the contracts that need to be reviewed, which all leads to sometimes inevitable extensions of deadlines. The most important thing is that MEO get the best possible deal. It could be the case that we havent seen anything because faminees want more of the action for the investment which cant be good for the SP, but isnt playing hard ball the best negotiating course in this case? If there are no farminees interested at all, then why would there be an extension?

I can understand people who bought in the single digits putting in trailing sells and all the TA gurus who can interpret a chart and induce a knowledge of the animal spirits. I can also understand haunting memories of past MEO failures, and the also the ramp up that management seem to be making, in particular putting an ASX announcement on Tassie Shoals when everyone was waiting for farm out news.

But all the reasons we initially got into this baby are still there. In all seriousness if MEO have ramped up all the interest they say they have received, and the positive feedback, then there must have been a breach of Corps Law continuous disclosure requirements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.