RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

I somewhat disagree with this summation. They are gambling with...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 6,867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 887
    I somewhat disagree with this summation. They are gambling with time and money...can the medicos become familiar with Dx and how long will it take to get them used to using it and trusting/respecting the results? That is the first thing...can we hang in long enough (2 more CR's?) so that revenues catch up to outgoings. This company remind me of EDE...great product but a humungous time required to validate the product out their in health land. Eventually, eventually Dx should become the new normal for respiratory diagnosis in the first instance but when for goodness sake?
    Sleepcheck is in the same boat and now the rapid Covid Cough Test is doing the same long haul process. First the testing and second more testing and third there will be more testing. Then they need to validate the data. OK they are doing that now with the first 100 Indians who were tested...the indications will be?
    If Covid tips over and ends up in a dead end canyon what then. Years and years of toil and cash burn to finally break through the revenue barrier. Its only several million patients per year at a few buck each to get square with outgoings but it seems about a lifetime looking at the reality.
    Covid screening test I now say is still 12 months away at least. FDA will want USA data and trial results...how long for these? 12 months IMHO. It is always just another year away...but so is Xmas. This company doesn't feel like Xmas anymore. We could have all tipped in few hundred towards revenue and got 'em up over $100k. At east with Tony's (weird) non disclosure of the revenue breakdown it would have looked sort of OK. $7,000 is about 8 or 9 days salary for TK think about that! How come with these woeful results the BOD don't take a 40% cut to their earnings...how come? They are not performing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.