SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

You know what after today's trading whether a C&H in any...

1. 2,405 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1845
    You know what after today's trading whether a C&H in any position or IH&S - we all agree the breakout point is $1.205c - and while a retest was on the cards after yesterday's breakout - SLR has crashed back down through that point and closed almost on a daily low - which in anyone's charting book is not good and would be triggering stop losses.........the volume is just not there for a true pattern of any sort......chart below shows the peak volumes that would occur if this was a true breakout - however after SLR hit highs of $1.53 it created a H&S Top that completed at 0.915c ......That downtrend is over - SLR could fall to $1.08 and still be in an uptrend see chart below....it just does not want to race back up to $1.50 so soon but i believe it will over time..... If it falls below $1.08 i would be looking for a reason but right now - it is still trending up and has only just fallen below the 18EMA but no cross of the 9EMA yet - so really I wouldn't be worried at this point of time...AIMO -

download (3).png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.