SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

SLR Chart, page-348

1. 353 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Yes Tim, the Gold price seems to be heading higher than what we envisaged! I`m actually surprised the share price didn`t rise today. Then again nothing goes up in a straight line! To think a couple of days ago I was umming and arring as to whether I should pay $1.69 for another parcel of SLR shares! I feel vindicated now! Just as I write the price of Gold per Aussie ounce is approaching $2,500.00. That`s huge and believe me I`m optimistic that the price of Gold is going much higher. Major Gold analysts such as Frank Holmes, EB Tucker, Lynette Zang and Peter Schiff are all in agreement that Gold is likely to reach its all time high of US $1,900 before the end of 2020! Money is definitely not everything, however interesting times ahead! I don`t want to sound like a broken record but if in the next quarter the company profits far exceed previous profits which is looking inevitable, should we as SLR Holders be deemed too presumptuous for at least putting it to Management for the possibility of a once off dividend!
    Let me know what you think!

PS: You were asking for a recommendation for a junior Miner with potential! I`ve got one which I`ve held since 2005! That`s a long time and back then it was called Pacrim Energy and has since merged a few times and is now called NTM Limited! They`ve made some interesting discoveries recently and there is noise that they`ll be bought out by the end of this year. All in my opinion and you`ll have to do your own research!
    Best wishes to all SLR Holders!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.