SLR 0.94% $1.59 silver lake resources limited

SLR Chart, page-580

1. 332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    There was a list of forecasters and their predictions on Gold-Eagle maaannnnyyyy years ago,I think they totaled 128 .I had that list stuck to my door and crossed them off as one after the other prediction failed.The biggest Gold Analyst names were the first to go.A guy who called himself Mr.Gold was the very first.A bloke who build a computer system that can predict crashes and rashes,highs and lows a thousand years out into the future,another "expert" who consulted the stars to predict the movement of Gold. Another one called himself "The original Gold Bug".And there was many more such luminaries. Unfortunately I haven't got that list anymore which is a shame because it would provide me with a lot more chuckles.
    I guess my point here is that nobody knows what Gold can,and will do , at any time.The same goes for Gold Mining shares.Nobody knows who the next market darling will be,it could be the one with the worst fundamentals.
    If I was a newsletter writer I would have to say something about Gold every day you pay me so I would include all the worlds should's and could's,maybe's and if's and according to those's and them's.
    I suppose that if you spend 20 years reading about Gold every day and look at ***** before you look at your alarm clock ,like I have,you come to realize that there is absolutely nothing you can do to influence Gold,no matter how much you dream about it or what you desire.
    Maybe its all just a punt.
    But in 20 years I have never once thought of selling Gold and I am still not thinking about it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.59
Change
-0.015(0.94%)
Mkt cap ! $1.481B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.57 $1.60 $1.57 $4.173M 2.633M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10149 $1.59

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.59 39618 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.59
  Change
-0.015 ( 0.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.57 $1.60 $1.57 708430
Last updated 15.59pm 17/05/2024 ?
SLR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.