SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

Who knows what Slr have planned.Igr had expansion plans,perhaps...

1. 1,084 Posts.
    Who knows what Slr have planned.Igr had expansion plans,perhaps thats why they bought the Sau stake.They said they had advanced plans for foreign investment also.
    The bottom line is gold @ AUD1750 is serious profit for Slr now,post merger and with new mines in place.

The Igr mines are entering into higher grade mining.I think there has been a lot pushed aside whilst this deal was negotiated over many months.Enough of that the deal is great and both sides will benefit heaps.Long term Igr holders will be very interested to see the grades that come out of CEB underground,for Slr holders CEB is the least prospective of the 3 major underground prospects and there are now 5 prospective underground mines.

So I think there will be a lot more consolidation in the gold mining industry and Slr is the perfect company to take advantage of these opportunities.Lets hope the POG keeps heading up.

Its been a tough ride for LT Igr holders thank you Slr for you foresight in developing this takeover that is already a winner and will only get better.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.