SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

SLR offer for SBM, page-75

1. 1,034 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 693
    Hey @Neohamston90

"Retailer investors usually take themselves too importantly and blame share price drop for some superficial reasons like bad communication, the truth is we are just small potatoes in the game and there's a lot going on behind the scene you don't know and you will never know."

That's a very condescending attitude you have there. Have you ever read a book called "How to win friends and influence people"?

Retail investors have their own skin in the game unlike institutional investors. In terms of risk and preservation of capital I would value their judgement over institutional investors any day. I suggest you look up agency theory when it comes to management risk.

Bad communication is not a superficial issue. Many shareholders have been burnt by poor management communication.

Whatever is going on behind the scenes should be brought out in the open so that shareholders are fully informed.

Despite whatever secret squirrel business is going on, SLR is worth much more than $1.24 a share.

Regardless of whether or not Gwalia is decent purchase, management should not be greatly diluting the share register at $1.24 a share. SLR is worth much more than that.

I don't buy the short mine life. Mt Monger now has open pit feed beyond 2028 with numerous other open pit options. Plus numerous underground pits.

Sugar Zone has a reserve of over 500,000 ounces which at 70,000 ounces a year is close to 8 years life.

Deflector has a shorter life but many potential extensions that management could have started pursuing if they are worried about mine life.

The argument that SLR needs to buy Gwalia to deal with a short mine life doesn't cut it in my view. SLR's mine life has never been an issue until their interest in Gwalia became public. It seems more like a red herring to justify a high risk purchase.

If they got busy, they could easily convert their considerable indicated resources into reserves given current gold price and established infrastructure.

Had they been smart that's exactly what they would have done in order to bump up the share price so they didn't have to dilute existing shareholders equity in order to make the proposed purchase.

GLTA/IMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.