SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

SLR outperforms the pack

1. nk
    3,087 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Some larger  gold equities like EVN , NST, SBM  have now almost retraced the entire move since 1 Jan 16 or at least 80 to 90% % of it , SLR still up 200% from  1 Jan

Not hard to see why, the guys have delivered plus SLR came off a very low base due to the hangover bearishness from the previous management operations.

I have sold down about 1/3 of my position during this years rally, but will keep the rest to see how we go the next couple of years.  I think 150,000 pa run rate will be sustainable for quite a few years given the exploration upside and they can keep AISC down at around 1200

so if gold blows in a year or so then SLR could be selling at over AUS$2000 and the stock will rocket past a buck , how far depends on that gold price, buts SLR is in a bull trend unlike other gold equities and anything is possible given the state of world finances . The Donald  has blown many  gold stocks to pieces , but not SLR which bodes well for the future when The Donald actually delivers for gold bugs.

There was a great interview with Jeff Christian of CPM Group here which talks about The Donald  effect and CPM view

http://www.cpmgroup.com/sites/default/files/Jeffrey Christian 091116.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.