SLR 5.48% $1.38 silver lake resources limited

"This fanaticism of yours, to get SLR Shareholders to vote yes...

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    "This fanaticism of yours, to get SLR Shareholders to vote yes to this pittance of a merger is getting you nowhere!"

I really wish dumb people would stop talking to me. Like are you a M? Do you enjoy being humiliated in front of other people? Is this why you say these absolutely potato things? Where in the slogan that I posted above does it say to vote yes?

For all your posts and there have been numerous, I can count on one hand how many upvotes you have received. Do yourself a favour and stop wasting your time. Surely you'd be better off having a workout at the gym or going for a long stroll."

Apparently according to you, you're a freak with something like 10 hands, or you're a freak with at least 2 hands and 25 fingers on each? Take your pick if what you're saying is factually true anyway. Well in my expert opinion either you're a liar or you're an idiot take your pick .

Anyway not sure why so many people seem to lack the basic cognitive function to read on this forum; but if all the people who evidently failed their comprehension tests in school could stop replying to me with nonsense that'd be great. k thxs bye.

VOTE NO TO INFLATED PE EVAULATIONS. VOTE NO TO UNDERPRICED HEDGES. VOTE NO TO LT GETTING KICKBACKS FOR LETTING THIS FARCE OF A MERGER GO THROUGH. VOTE NO TO DESTROYING SHAREHOLDER WEALTH. VOTE NO TO SHARE DILUTION. VOTE NO TO DEADWEIGHT. VOTE NO SO SLR CAN RERATE. VOTE NO SO SLR CAN PAY DIVIDENDS. VOTE NO POG GO HIGHER DEAL GET WORSE FOR SLR. VOTE NO TO GOING INTO THE RED.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.38
Change
-0.080(5.48%)
Mkt cap ! $1.289B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.42 $1.42 $1.38 $6.045M 4.327M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 47016 $1.38

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.39 5022 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.40
  Change
-0.080 ( 4.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.42 $1.42 $1.38 898581
Last updated 15.59pm 01/05/2024 ?
SLR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.