PRH 0.00% 0.5¢ phillips river mining limited

Hi guys,In my view the SLR announcement would have been easier...

1. 248 Posts.
    Hi guys,

In my view the SLR announcement would have been easier to understand if the showed the reciprocal sale/takeover ratio as detailed below;

1) Full Purchase (both tranches)
    - 1 SLR share for each 12.2731 PRH shares held
    - At the current PRH price of 17.5c represents an effective purchase price for one SLR share at $2.15 or a 30.6% discount to a $3.10 SLR share price.
    - Use this ration (1;12.2731) to work out live arbitrage results from time to time (Risk is only one tranche or zero sales occur).

2) Only Non Trilogy Assets sold.
    - 1 SLR share for each 21.865092 PRH shares held
    - At the current PRH price of 17.5c represents an effective purchase price for one SLR share at $3.83 or a 23.5% premium to a $3.10 SLR share price.

IMPORTANT NOTES.

a) Under point 2) PRH will still fully own the Trilogy Assets and SLR will convert borrowings up to $1.8m into shares at 11c (maximum dilution equals 20%).

b) Under a) above PRH will still trade and at an SLR price of $3.10 an original PRH share at 17.5c could trade at 3.34c and you would be indifferent from a then point in time value perspective.

Risks

1) No SLR sales occur with no "White Knight" taking its place.

2) SLR's share price falls below;

a) $2.15 after a 2 Tranche Sale
    b) The market trash's PRH to sub 3.4c after circa half its assets are sold.

Food for thought.

In my view action needs to occur ASAP (being find a White Knight or Approving the Sale Process - letting SLR to battle with LN Metals.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.