SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

Well, I topped up at 41c and 35c for the same reason and those...

1. 2,337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1300
    Well, I topped up at 41c and 35c for the same reason and those reasons haven't changed!
    It's only a month since the AGM where the Chairman and the MD were very positive about SLR strong position, with its repaired balance sheet, and its highly disciplined effective strategy for a long future.
    Admittedly, these guys couldn't sell cold beer in a hot desert, nor do they appear to be trying. But, if the next quarter result is a good one, then the facts will speak for themselves.
    Whats changed is the psychology of many investors as they belatedly change from investors to day-traders. Oh, and the gold price hasn't gone ballistic as expected by many of SLR's greatest critics.
    I intend to top again before the end of the year, hopefully at 30c ..... because the fundamentals haven't changed! Imagine a stock that could bounce to previous lows and be a 2 bagger for some punters.
    My targets for SLR are modest, and 50c should be very achievable over the next 12 months.
    Basic maths should make things clear. Cash, stock, and gold worth approximately $80m? No Debt, modern well maintained gold plant $80m .... hence all reserves and resources are being valued at zero.
    Moreover, 43% of (confident) guidance of 140,000 oz production is hedged at $A1670, AISC's are coming down, new mines have been successfully commissioned and further are in prospect as the exploration has been very successful and SLR's ground is very prospective and resources and reserves and LOM have increased .... as Kim would say "what's not to love ?! "
    SLR has been transformed, and all noneconomic assets have been rationalised. SLR is a more transparent investment than ever before, but a falling SP keeps resurrecting the SLR ghosts to the detriment of logical analysis. It's pointless to continually compare 2018 SBM with 2015 SBM .... ditto SLR. Build a bridge!
    No doubt SLR remains a work in progress, but which viable resource company isn't ?
    SLR appears to be a self-funding takeover opportunity, and hence must surely be on the radar of corporate vultures, as it would be a great cornerstone of a much bigger MC company.
    Selling now, at a cyclical low point doesn't make sense from any type of trading view ... act in haste, and regret at your leisure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.