AIM 0.00% 42.5¢ ai-media technologies limited

sluggish, page-5

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    Hmmmmm "miserly" progress Punters?

Well I hate to tell you but youd better get the panadiene ready for an ongoing migraine as the positive posts will probably become rampant if Aim succeeds with the offtake and debt in the near future.

Have you seen the photo of Perkoa on the front of Paydirt Punters?And we are well on from the 19/12/2006 as per the date on the photo.

I would say they are just about ready for Byrnecut to move in and start on the decline and traditionally theres only been one way an sp heads once a decline is started

Imho we may well have seen the lowest Aim will go prior to it becoming a zinc producer.

Buyers have looked the strongest in a while and since it has filled all gaps back to 20c if there are buyers of any note looking to move on Aim,as have NorthSound,its hard to see how it will hang in the low 20's if not the high's as well.

My appologies if I sounded "short" in response to your post but as I have been posting on HC for a while I have come to know what the general behavioural characteristics are of traders who are accumulating.

Each to their own Punters(and dont mind my negative on your negatives) but the only holders you would sucker with such negative comments will be the less experienced "punters" of the world.But then thats the whole game isnt it.

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $88.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.5¢ 42.5¢ 41.0¢ $14.45K 34.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 4450 41.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 6321 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.