AIM 1.47% 34.5¢ ai-media technologies limited

sluggish, page-6

1. 266 Posts.
    No objection from me if positive ramps conform to AIM price action. As I said Im looking for a re entry around 26c if a new upward trend gets established. I prefer to interpret the current price action on the basis of what AIM has done in the past so "miserly" while it might have negative connatations in your mind it pretty well presents a balanced view in mine.

WHY??

1. The last two trading days has seen "gaps' and if we take your line then these gaps will also be filled by future price action. That could put the wind up some ppl so I wont mention that.

2. Yesterdays volume was nearly 60% down on the previous.. not a good sign if AIM is in the process of developing a new trend. However it does support my thinking that a rally is in progress and to jump in at this stage could be premature. I may prove to be wrong but its a valid assumption based on price action.

I like your touch of hubris at the end. Perhaps youll be in the sharing mood and describe what HC traders say when theyre accumulating. That would doubtless be valuable information for less experienced traders who rely on experienced posters to show them the way. Can you deliver what you claim or is it empty rhetoric.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.5¢
Change
0.005(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $72.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 34.5¢ 33.5¢ $33.41K 97.68K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13623 34.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 95973 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.