Gee everyone should be comforted in their rights to be able to...

1. 804 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Gee everyone should be comforted in their rights to be able to freely choose who they are, what they do, what they wear, who they talk to etc.

I would love to go to Kabul or Bhagdad and innocently talk to the locals on the streets about Christian values and a positive life, I'd like to show them that Jesus way of life is the ultimate life and that Allah is non- existant, but I think within 1 hour of getting off the plane I would have been whisked away at knife point, kidnapped and held to ransom and ultimatly murdered because I would be seen as an easy target by evil perpetrators.

Unfortunatly we all have to use common sense in the management of our daily lifes. In a perfect world with no evil and criminals we would be safe to do whatever we wanted. But realistcally, there are bad arse people that will exploit you at every corner so be carefull, cover your arse and stay safe.

Only when the return of the lord comes will we be safe from the serial evil pests that are bent on ruining our lives.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.