hi zeta,"In my early 20s I was walking home from work, dressed...

1. 85,019 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    hi zeta,

"In my early 20s I was walking home from work, dressed in my office attire and was confronted by a young man who stalked me, approached me, fondled himself and then proceeded to push himself onto me. I escaped. Did I invite this attention? No

Not all women are the provocateur."

I am sorry, I fail to see the point you are making - this thread is about slutish behavior mainly - not an innocent young girl walking hope from work.

Of course you weren't being provocative - I would say you were being responsible. I have dealt with many post trumas of a similar nature.

However,would you still be considered as responsible if you were standing on a seedy street corner dressed and made up like a slut.

Could and should these two situations be treated as exactly the same? Not in my book. Surely there must be some common sense applied.

what we are talking about here is degree, is it not?

Personally I think we should all go naked - that way the fascination wouldn't be there nor the novelty - and imo almost all of us are less attractive in the raw - maybe we should make it compulsory.

Pinto
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.