A2M 0.00% $6.88 the a2 milk company limited

I agree in the theory. Let me break this down a little and I...

1. 1,359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 366
    I agree in the theory. Let me break this down a little and I don't want to be a fanboy of A2.

This isn't about security of supply for Aussie mums, its about missed sales.

1. If we have limited supply absolutely we should sell to the market with the biggest margin
    2. If Synlait have supply constraints we should sell to the highest margin market
    3. If we have limited supply of A2 herds and therefore throughput then we should sell to the highest margin market
    4. We have a couple of big events coming up can't we plan (build inventory) for them without losing sales?

BUT

- Where is the modelling? M&B stores was not a surprise, and the aim to have 10% of the Chinese market wasn't either?

- A2 would also have an idea of what sales are really like in Australia (minus Chinese sales)?

- There must be a strategic plan?

- So will Synlait capacity meet our demand? What's it based on as I haven't seen anything from A2

So who is sitting on their hands here? Its not wrong as a shareholder to hold management to account, its also not greed to say the company is doing well but could be doing better?
    Last edited by Cotton2103: 19/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.88
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.973B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.90 $6.90 $6.80 $7.266M 1.060M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12501 $6.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.88 33092 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.