A2M 0.00% $6.88 the a2 milk company limited

I agree, but putting together a 3-5 yr strategic plan for a...

1. 419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    I agree, but putting together a 3-5 yr strategic plan for a market with complex regulatory environment is almost impossible. who would foresee all these regulatory changes and demand spike a couple of years ago?

In this regulatory environment, i would rather A2 to be agile, be able to react quickly, and protect itself should the tide turned. and A2 is doing exactly what i am hoping for, be agile and proactively manage inventory/orders/sales channels based on the CURRENT environment its trading in and this is the reason why it can not provide a sales forecast.

Looking back, A2 have been very successful in doing that, including:
    1. Accelerate its diversification to reduce country risks right after the registration requirement
    2. MBS rollout right before the new e-commerce law being introduced
    3. Establish direct sale channels to daigous after negative sentiment on the daigous for stealing IFs from oz mums.

All these contributed to our survival and growth in this environment. The last time a IF company went long, and secured a long term bold contract with a supplier ended up costing its CEO's job and sp plunged from $16-$6 (not saying we should secure our long term supply, just saying we need to be mindful of any unforsee changes and its impact on our business and contract)

Write your reply here

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.