SM1 2.94% 35.0¢ synlait milk limited

Is this in response to the settlement? I am not aware that there...

1. 2,931 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 436
    Is this in response to the settlement?
    I am not aware that there has been a settlement - despite Clements earlier stated confidence. Maybe its the frustration at a lack of settlement that is concerning the market.

I wouldn't be opposed to him going. After all he had a tough act to follow when Penno stepped away.
    I would be instantly interested in buying back in on news that Clements is gone. (Where I can, I like to support local companies - but think SML is now just turning into an over-expensed, capital intensive commodity manufacturer). I don't buy the "tough act to follow" line - Penno left him with a very solid base along with a very rosy future supplying A2M. At worst he should have maintained SP / capital value. Ignoring a Cease and Desist falls directly on Clements shoulders as well as the recent purchases and over-extension of lending.

I wil give him some credit. Some expenses have been reigned in - not all milk tankers on the road are the new bright pink.

Just quickly @minimoke any thoughts on KTD?
    Sorry, none at all. ATM, SML and other local milk companies are enough for me to watch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SM1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.