ODA 2.86% 18.0¢ orcoda limited

Scouse,Let’s call it an educated guess.From discussions i had...

1. 571 Posts.
    Scouse,

Let’s call it an educated guess.

From discussions i had with Bryan Carr on Friday afternoon.

I had questions for Bryan regarding the Alexa rankings and he was kind enough to answer them quite well. Also i asked Bryan if he minded that i share this information with everyone here and he was more than pleased to for me to do so and hear that SMA shareholders are continuing to follow the business so closely.

Dear ,

Thanks for your email.
    The analysis you mention would be valid on the assumption that SmartTrans operates a brand store from that domain address only and relied upon users going to that specific domain to download software.
    This is not the case – SmartTrans operates a “push” app store directing users to specific locations to download software based on marketing campaign and affiliate.
    SmartTrans has many domain name and download sites of its own plus those of its affiliates from which users download and install software - mylifeonline.cn may or may not be being used as a destination site at any time and may or may not be linked with an affiliate campaign and so basing an assessment on the performance of MyLife on the Alexa ranking isn’t a valid analysis..
    SmartTrans’ focus is its online software business in China.
    SmartTrans' systems are fully operational and available to Double Eagle when they launch in China.
    No further work is required by SmartTrans.

Regards,

Bryan

Bryan was very accommodating and clear, which only builds my confidence further.

As always, best of luck to all.

LL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.005(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $30.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 18.0¢ $0 1

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 34052 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 1 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.30pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.