ODA 0.00% 17.5¢ orcoda limited

Plenty of interest, the fact BPay is mentioning SMA tells you...

1. 1,064 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Plenty of interest, the fact BPay is mentioning SMA tells you something.

There is a huge upswing in M&A within the FinTech World, even the banks are coming to the negotiation table;

Big Banks Poised to Scoop Up Fintech Startups:
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...sed-to-scoop-up-fintech-startups-report-finds

Acquisition, JV's or Partnership?
    Although acquiring market challengers and FinTech providers can be less costly for banks than employing a strategy of in-house development, partnerships and JV's can offer an interesting alternative. For some FinTech providers, this has turned out to be a particularly profitable solution. The challenge with M&A, JV's and partnerships is a question about who owns the customer data, which is often the most valuable aspect of any financial transaction. One of the main reasons Apple, for example, managed to gather so much support from UK banks is that it agreed not to hold onto to customer data.

If SMA can do the same in China, then the flod gates are truely open.

SMA Potential:

Agree, great SMA has this many projects in its pipeline - long-term shareholders are not concerned about the short term views, patience is profit and we understand the timeframe required. I will not be surprised if SMA will start looking into the B2B market, consider recent report from McKinsey & Co;

A recent report by McKinsey & Co. estimated the size of the global payments industry at $1.8 trillion in 2015, growing to $2.2 trillion by 2020 on strong fundamentals. There are few estimates of the specific B2B market, with some pegging it at about $250 billion currently.

As I said, plenty of opportunities - lets hope SMA is also looking at potential partnerships with EIPP firms.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4137 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 2184 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.00am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.