ODA 2.94% 17.5¢ orcoda limited

(Mods - apologies if this is the wrong forum - please advise)...

1. 306 Posts.
    (Mods - apologies if this is the wrong forum - please advise)

Hey guys, wondering if you could please help/ provide some advice. With the recent sentiment that SMA is moving onward and upward based on current and expected upcoming news I anticipate two things:
    1) Many people have bought in around the 2.5 - 3.5c mark when the stock went bananas a few years ago
    2) Based on this and the disgruntled SH wanting to get out of this stock, I would imagine people would want to get out of this stock and move somewhere else.

This would create much volatility in this band if/ when good news pushes the SP up into this area. I'm trying to find the best way to lock in some profits on the highs when news is released and the hype is at it's peak, then buy back in the lows once all the profit taking has been done.

My break even is 2.6c

I don't have time to sit at my desk and monitor the stock all the time and I am looking for a way to place a conditional order where a trailing stop is triggered by a price and percentage that I set. For example - I would like to place a trailing stop of 7% if/when the price hits 3c. See my graph and data chart below (Red indicates Loss, yellow indicates break even and green is profit).

E-Trade doesn't have the ability to do this. The trigger price is determine by market open and market close prices.

Can anyone recommend any strategies I could use as I am only used to straight buy/ sell orders.
    Thanks in advance

Data.png
    SMA Chart.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $29.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 17.5¢ 17.5¢ $0 1

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3200 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 1 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.