ODA 2.94% 17.5¢ orcoda limited

SMA morphing into "Giant"

1. 1,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    I'm not an expert Analyst, technical or otherwise, however I've followed SMA's "growth" for few years..IMHO ,this time it seems different, the Management is cautiously building a Giant in the former sleeping giant (China) and the Mkt Cap ($100m) does not reflect this...China is growing again and so SMA's SP will rocket:
    SMA's business model takes in:
    1) FTA and opening up of China has helped getting contracts eg the (Banking?) cross border transaction deal is a major coup for SMA, need to be marketed now...
    2) Telecommunication: China's mobile/ apps market fatest growing and largest market in world, revenue building and new provinces being signed up regularly
    3) Transport Ticketing
    4) Sport and Social Media platforms : eg AFL club Port Adelaide..good marketing / publicity for SMA also
    5) Business and consumer goods
    6) Lottery...
    What else is left in one's daily life to cover???? SMA got it's finger in most pies and the latest business award is the start of recognition...once investor's take notice the SP and MC will reflect the value of this coy...buy at these prices while you can..GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $29.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 17.5¢ 17.5¢ $5 29

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 18970 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 58823 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.42am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.