ODA 0.00% 16.0¢ orcoda limited

Quiet weekend in the SMA thread ... Spent some time researching...

1. 346 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Quiet weekend in the SMA thread ...

Spent some time researching other stocks I have interest in but tonight had a quick review of previous SMA annc's.

From the 21/4/15 Love Finance Annc
    Love Finance is a product that aims to inform and educate subscribers on the latest financial news and personal finance products. It is scheduled for launch in May
    Given this is the last week of May and we haven't had an annc in May yet, we should be seeing something this week.

From the 11/5/15 April Rev Annc
    We expect to announce the expansion of the Direct Carrier billing partnership with China Mobile into new provinces, along with a number of other exciting initiatives, in the coming weeks.
    Coming weeks ... doesn't really narrow it down but it has been 2 weeks since then ...

Revenue annc's have generally come out around the 9th, 10th or 11th of the month. I'd speculate hitting the 400-420K for May.

Also found this on p42 of the prospectus -
    On 25 March 2015, Triple C Consulting Pty Ltd and the Company entered into a corporate
    advisory mandate pursuant to which on 11 May 2015 the parties issued 3,000,000 Options
    (1,500,000 exercisable at $0.02 on or before 11 May 2017 and 1,500,000 exercisable at $0.03
    on or before 11 May 2018) to Triple C Consulting Pty Ltd or its nominee. A prior mandate with

an alternate advisor, BBY, ceased in late March 2015.

Anyway, good luck all for the week ahead
    Last edited by fromwell: 24/05/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.