LYC 1.15% $7.71 lynas rare earths limited

smack in the head wednesday, page-24

1. 1,641 Posts.
    Hi all, just recently purchased lyc and very comfortable with the buy... I've researched a investing plan based on the life of a mining cycle.. During the construction stage you sometimes get delays which entails a a sell of from inpatient investors. This happened with lyc and I got in..

I would like to make a few points here... I did mention my comfort with entry 1.18. Buy based on elements of the following:

- completed feasibility studies with a metal that will be in tight supply.
    - most permits received and funding in place
    - a fundamental analysis Indicating at least double sp value once in production from buy. In this case 1.18 will be 2.36 based on my research and macquarie bank... With a rare earth price of $40

The point is to enter a stock with reduced risk but still able to grab a solid growth position... Hold for a year to receive tax benefits...

In the short term I believe the stock will tread a little lower with macro economics and the rare earth price trending lower.... Even though once lyc hits production they will be worth 2.40 based on $40 rare earth price. So I find it a little strange that the rare price is trending lower and lyc is moving with it.... Investors know once lyc gets the green light it will start a new uptrend to that 2.40 area at least...

Based on what I have read, lyc is an a excellent position and management are great. I recently picked up the CEO is focusing on supply agreements and joint venture to sure up supply therefore rendering huge importance in the rare earth spot price, high or low. The japanese will do anything not to buy rare earth of china after china halted rare earth exports to Japan after a boating issue! Lyc have a supply agreement with Japan.

Also if the rare earth price treads down all the way to 40 then that will halt other rare earth project strenghting lyc position once more. However I don't believe this as I think the rare earth price will bottom at 60-80 dollars as china using there own rare earths, the push for green technology globally is building demand for these products.... There is talk that rare earths are not rare but if you dig deeper into that, most rare earth findings are not viable or accessible due to geological issues...

On the final permit, lyc is on the verge of construction completition with no injury, radiation scares etc etc. They have meet all conditions by the international atomic agency which are strict... The malaysians will give the permit, there will be jobs and safety boxes ticked, lyc have installed air monitoring systems, provided waste management plans and communicated effectively with the public. Hopefully the sooner the better though as lyc must be selling by June otherwise more capital is needed.... I'm thinking the malaysians are on the verge of providing as lyc has done everything required...

The world needs supply of rare earth outside of china, lyc has an excellent resource size and grade, just months from production so hold on for some days, maybe a few weeks until lyc starts a new uptrend....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.