LYC 0.71% $7.76 lynas rare earths limited

smack talk, page-4

1. 31 Posts.
    Thank you for your post.
    I am LYC long and have the belief.
    I never post here but read a lot.
    I am not saying I have not been nervous over the course of time but have also averaged down and whilst I have far more committed than I ever intended to I am also young enough and in a position to wait this thing out. I am comfortable in time that my investment & belief will be rewarded. I plan to do good things with the returns on this investment.
    I also suspect if TOL is approved there will also be a sell off because people are over it & don't want the stress any longer. I don't blame them. I hope I have the courage to keep holding and keep believing. I certainly never chose this stock with the intention of harming others. In this regard I believe the situation has been handled as best as it could be in the circumstances. We will never know everything that has gone on behind the scenes.
    Most of us have faced fear with this investment & I feel if the Malaysian people are fearful then no amount of name calling etc is in any way helpful. In fact I dislike the disrespect shown here so often in these posts to all involved in this process.
    And finally I am also sick to death of those who come on here for no other purpose than to cause others grief. What sad individuals you must be.
    I wanted to also thank those that post with sense & on the bigger picture. It is reassuring to hear from you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.76
Change
0.055(0.71%)
Mkt cap ! $7.216B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.74 $7.82 $7.64 $9.794M 1.267M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 5412 $7.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.76 13268 44
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 21/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.