KAR 5.33% $1.51 karoon energy ltd

smackakaroonies, page-7

1. 1,127 Posts.

blacks

No, you're not annoying anyone. In fact I don't think there's anyone home at the moment except a few old tragics like myself whose next trip into the outside world is more likely to be a stay in a Ramsey Healthcare Sanitarium than
    Thailand or the Bahamas. I hate to use that pompous term DYOR which is quite offensive. Set your viewing page on
    maximum number of thread views & go back in time to before November on KAR & look for names like iam,ya which have a large number of viewings- there are a lot of good armchair & paid geologists & strategists who devoted much time & energy to priceless inciteful research. I think that the cleverest & wisest Karooners will now be busily spending
    recent KAR dividends on having a good time somewhere.

Another point is that the company has just expended a great amount of energy on the Brazil IPO-thousands of man hours traveling in Brazil meeting local officials,oil people, struggling to meet bureaucratic deadlines in a latin environment,plane travel- as shareholders we never get to hear these details unless we happen to overhear one of those interesting conversations over a gin & tonic at the AGM. As the poster just before you(?) succinctly pointed out, the company will release plans for Brazil & Oz soon. Our share price is shielded or protected by the
    Poseidon field, the one fifth share of Maruja and the
    probability of success in the many Brazil pre salt areas.
    I saw an interesting chart the other day for another stock-the "crocodile"- in which the crocodile's snout is represented by a wiggly straight line- KAR's price over the past few weeks 7.2,7.3,7.2,7.3 certaily reminds me of the crocodiles snout(not necessarily the rest of the reptile) after which there is a decisive change. (Not a chartist.)
    I have to admit, I too wondered where you got your
    good advice. We're a bit like starving peasants at the moment, waiting for the first precious drops of monsoon rain (news). Happy New Year to all to all Karun sailors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.51
Change
-0.085(5.33%)
Mkt cap ! $1.211B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.59 $1.59 $1.49 $11.13M 7.334M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 19893 $1.51

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.51 140180 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.