TVN 0.00% 4.6¢ tivan limited

It really is quite impressive what Grant and the Tivan team have...

1. 26 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    It really is quite impressive what Grant and the Tivan team have achieved so far they are one of the only Australian critical mineral small caps that can stand on its own feet without the western worldwide coordinated effort to ensure their success. They have done it on their own and the leadership is the last to the game making the most progress.

We are in the second inning now and things are moving fast.

Very recently Albo is pushing Bidan to get Australian critical minerals classed as the American made which gives all kinds of benefits especially tax benefits and US forced to buy over non Western countries. Projects that are unable to secure financing (mostly everyone but Tivan) will also benefit.

The US is talking about setting price floors for critical minerals to escape Chinas web at all costs.

A Minerals Security Partnership has also been established between United States of America, Australia, Canada, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, the Republic of Korea, Norway, Sweden, the United Kingdom, and the European Union. This will strengthen cooperation and promote information exchange and co-financing among participating institutions to advance diverse, secure, and sustainable supply chains for critical minerals.

China is busy taking note of all of their critical minerals I wonder what for.. late last month Russia announced they are also preparing a ban of exporting essential raw materials to unfriendly countries with titanium mentioned before they even look into it further.

South Korea is nervous about the US enforced semiconductor restrictions and have identified 6 minerals they are worried about with China with Flourite being one as they source 46% of their Flourite from China.

Although Tivan's stock price hasn't reflected it I think the whole space is about to benefit and this is where Tivan will move up the ranks.

It would not surprise me for Tivan to be somewhere between 500m and 1B this time next year with such a capable team and Sandover who knows it could be higher.

All I know is I know is all I have to do is wait now. I have struck gold with Tivan, the world doesn't know it yet but I do.

And for Teddy I hope you hold on whether Tivan or not the space is about to take a major turn.

That's my rant done for the night and I'm off to grab another stout!
    Last edited by CloudCap: Today, 20:24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $81.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.5¢ $49.49K 1.077M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1037242 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 60870 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.