SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

Harvett, you said "When HGR first tool over SBN when the product...

1. 3,657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 533
    Harvett, you said "When HGR first tool over SBN when the product was new and exciting the share price was 0.014 the same as today."

This is just not true, wasn't the share price about 40c back then in June 2006? And SBN had about 160m shares on issue, so roughly a $60m market cap?

The price decreased rapidly in 2007/2008 then in 2012 it was trading with 2.3 billion shares on issue before a 14:1 consolidation occurred. Is this correct?

So in 2006 it had 160m shares on issue and traded between 30c and 60c. Today, recapitalised and with a new board it has 330m shares on issue but is trading at 1.4c.

Regardless of Oraline success/failure, they are looking at other transactions anyway.

I guess to see the potential value you have to believe what the new board has said and what they are doing. I think, at least in the short term, there is room for various announcements that will drive the price higher, even if it is a spike.

Recently it's gone from 0.8c to 1.4c, and now the volume is increasing and news flow (from Oraline and other transactions) is definitely not over imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.