BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

small cap cornerstone investors, page-6

1. buc
    7,964 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Hi all

Activiites report 1/11/2012

Applications for Ablation :

"Within the USA and around the world, there are a large number of “stranded” sandstone hosted uranium deposits which (i) do not have, on their own, the critical mass to warrant the capital cost of constructing an on-site uranium mill, and/or (ii) are located too far from an existing mill facility to economically transport run of mine ore long distances for conventional processing."

"Ablation provides an opportunity to unlock value from these stranded deposits, because a high-grade, high-value concentrate can be produced that can be economically transported longer distances. Furthermore, if that concentrate is processed in a conventional mill, operational costs (particularly processing and tailings disposal costs) can be reduced significantly because a substantially reduced mass needs to be processed to recover the same quantity of mineralisation."

"The Company has identified numerous opportunities where Ablation could potentially be applied cost effectively.

"Such projects present the Company the opportunity to achieve production and cash-flow in the near term. As such it is pursuing the acquisition of several strategic opportunities."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.